Antonio PedrajasSpain, Abdón Pedrajas
Antonio Pedrajas is the Managing Partner of Abdón Pedrajas – one of the largest Employment and Labor Law boutiques in Spain.
His practice focuses on providing Employment and Labor Law counsel to both national and multinational companies with operations in Spain. In particular, he has extensive experience advising on strategic restructuring plans, spin-offs and asset transfer deals, boardroom and senior management disputes, changes to working conditions, transfers of the workforce, collective agreements, employment due diligence and employment disputes. He can also represent clients in the Supreme Court and the Constitutional Court in Spain.
Antonio, who is regularly recognized in leading international legal guides such as Best Lawyers, teaches employment law in various prestigious institutions such CEU University as well as speaking at specialised employment forums such as AULA LABORAL, AEDIPE or FORO DEPORTE.
- Employment Litigation
- Human Resource Policies
- Restructurings & Reorganisations
- Transfers of Business
- Transfers of People
- Actualidad Laboral – Experts Board
- ASNALA – Spanish National Association of Labour Lawyers (Board Member)
- Best Lawyers International – Advisory Board
- EELA – European Employment Lawyers Association
- Madrid Bar Association
- Complutense University – PhD Labour & Social Security Law 2006
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues – Labour Consultancy Masters 2000
- San Pablo C.E.U. University – JD 1998