Nicolas RoggelGermany, ALTENBURG
Nicolas Roggel is Partner of ALTENBURG Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht – a German boutique law firm which is exclusively specialized in providing Labor and Employment Law counsel to national and international businesses.
Nicolas advises clients on a national and international level on all personnel matters relating to corporate transactions, in particular employment contracts of employees and managers and dismissal proceedings, social plans, restructuring and reorganization.
Nicolas regularly speaks on a range of German employment and labor law topics at professional conferences and seminars.
- HR Aspects of Corporate Transactions• Labor Litigation
- Restructurings & Reorganisations
- Transfer of Business Across Borders
- Member of the employment-law working group in the German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltsverein)
- Christian Albrecht University of Kiel – J.D. 2000
- OLG Bremen – Masters 2003
- Certified attorney of Employment & Labor Law 2006