Almudena ÁlvarezSpain, álvarez lentner
Almudena Álvarez is Managing Partner of álvarez lentner – a Spanish boutique law firm which is exclusively specialized in providing Labor and Employment Law counsel to national and international companies.
Almudena advises clients on a national and international level on all personnel matters with a strong focus on litigation. She also has wide experience in restructuring processes and collective negotiation with trade unions.
Almudena is also a Professor at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid) where she teaches employment and labor litigation.
- Employment & Labor Litigation.
- Restructurings & Reorganizations.
- New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Executive Committee of AIJA
- Member of FORELAB
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid – J.D. 2007
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid – Political Science and Administration 2007
- Universität zu Köln – ERASMUS Program 2006-2007
- University of Miami – LL.M. U.S. & Transnational Law 2011
- Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles de Madrid – Executive Program in Business Management and Strategic Planning 2017