Andreea SuciuRomania, Suciu – Employment and Data Protection Lawyers
Andreea Suciu is the Managing Partner of Suciu – Employment and Data Protection Lawyers.
She founded the law firm after holding the position of Head of Employment & Pensions of the Romanian office and CEE Employment Law Practice Coordinator at one of the most prestigious German law firms.
Andreea’s experience encompasses many years of decision-making responsibilities in individual and collective employment matters for multinational companies from various industries. She is valued for the passion she puts into her work, and especially for her capability of bringing innovative solutions.
Andreea has written numerous articles and guides on employment law, such as the Littler Mendelson Guide to International Employment and Labor Law (Romanian Chapter), and co-authored the employment law chapter to a manual on contracts. She is ranked in the Legal 500 Guide.
Andreea is member of the editorial board of the Magazine “European Employment Law Cases” (EELC). She also acts as Mentor at the Founder Institute, the world’s premier pre-seed startup accelerator.
- Post-Merger Employee Integration
- International Mobility
- Digital Corporate Trainings
- HR Health Checks
- Restructuring & Redundancies
- Collective Bargaining & Industrial Action
- Bucharest Bar Association
- EELA – European Employment Lawyers Association
- M. “South East European Law and European Integration” – Karl-Franzens University, Faculty of Law, Graz, Austria (2008)
- Bachelor Degree – Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Law, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2005)
Suciu – Employment and Data Protection Lawyers
5 Nicolae Iorga Street, 2nd floor
T: RO +40 (0) 740 023 345 / UAE +971 (0) 585 183 710