Sotra is a specialized Belgian boutique law firm specializing in Labor Law and HR-Tax Law.
Our added value comes from the excellence of our services and our proximity to clients.
With offices in Brussels and Namur, the firm advises national and international corporations and SMEs, in addition to startups, public bodies and executives, on a wide range of employment and social security law matters such as:
- Benefits & Salary: Audits, Optimisation and Packages
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Dismissals: Individual & Collective
- Employment Contracts
- Flexible & Smart Working
- Labor Litigation
- Relationships with Employee Representatives
- Reorganisations & Restructurings
- Seminars and Training for lawyer and non-lawyers
- Senior Executive Contracts & Packages
- Social Security
- Transfers of Business
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Work Regulation and Procedures
- Working Times & Condition
- … and much more
Sotra and its team have been recognized internationally for work in their field by leading independent legal research guides such as Chambers Europe. In their words:
- Olivier Rijckaert, the managing partner of SOTRA, advises Belgian and international corporates on various employment matters with a focus on restructuring and dealing with trade unions. Sources highlight his extensive knowledge: “His strength is his in-depth knowledge of company and business matters combined with honesty and accessibility. He is a good listener.”
– Chambers Europe 2017
- “Olivier Rijckaert heads the department at SOTRA and is highlighted by clients for his “in-depth knowledge of different domains.” He focuses on employment flexibility and privacy matters.”
– Chambers Europe 2016
The firm is very active in the Belgian legal market also regularly speaking at conferences and seminars on numerous employment and labour law matters which impact clients every day. For the latest information on our speaking engagements visit the events page of our website.
Our ELLINT Representative:
For more information please visit www.sotra.be.