Mette Klingsten Law firm is a boutique law firm specializing in Danish employment law.
The firm is headed by Mette Klingsten who was previously a partner in one of Denmark’s largest law firms. Mette Klingsten law firm, located in Copenhagen, has a wealth of experience providing Employment and Labour Law counsel to both national and international clients, including pension funds, private companies, embassies, semi-public companies, senior executives. Mette Klingsten all assist several international clients with their employment law issues.
The firm prides itself on offering value based practical advice on issues such as:
• Business Startups
• Recruitment processes
• Company Secretarial Services
• Dismissals: Individual & Collective
• Employee Representatives
• HR Policies & Procedures
• Labour Litigation & Arbitration
• Mergers Acquisitions & Disposals
• Reorganisations & Restructurings
• Restrictive Covenants and protection of Confidential Information
• Salary: Benefits & Remuneration
• Training & Seminars
• Transfers of Business
• Transfers of People
• Work Visas
Mette Klingsten Law Firm has been recognised internationally for many years by leading independent legal research guides Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 and Mette Klingsten is continually ranked as a leading individual in Denmark by Legal 500.