Romain Adam is a founding partner of ADAM & BLESER a Luxembourg law firm, established in 1996, whose activities cover all aspects of domestic and international civil, commercial and corporate law, with a special focus on Employment and Labour law.
Romain acts for both corporate and individual clients and has in recent years spent much time advising senior executives.
Romain also has significant experience of negotiating collective bargaining agreements and social plans.
Romain has been recognized as one of the Leaders in his field by one of the top independent international legal guides:
“Romain Adam of Adam & Bleser is one of the leading labour litigators in the country and almost exclusively represents employees both in settlement negotiations and in-court proceedings. “He is a very experienced lawyer in this regard and does a lot of big settlement cases for former CEOs”.
– Chambers Europe 2019.
- Employment Litigation
- Individual & Collective Dismissals
- Senior Executive Terminations & Disputes
- Human Resource Policies
- Reorganizations & Restructurings
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Luxembourg Bar Association
- ELSA – Employment Law Specialists Association Luxembourg, Director
- ALDE – Association luxembourgeoise pour le Droit de l’Environnement
University of Aix-Marseille, France – Master’s degree in Private Law, 1988