Peter is a partner in McInnes Dunne Solicitors, a boutique law firm specialising in employment and labour law.
Peter advises corporate clients and senior executives on a diverse range of employment issues including disputes, unfair/wrongful dismissals, applications to restrain dismissals, discrimination, individual and collective redundancies and industrial relations.
Peter is a tough, yet practical commercial litigator. He has acted for clients in Commercial Court cases arising from shareholder/boardroom disputes in both private and public companies. He is also a CEDR (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) accredited mediator with considerable mediation experience in the areas of employment and commercial dispute resolution. Peter also advises on partnership law.
“Peter McInnes has a rare ability to explain things succinctly and in layman’s terms. Knowledgeable, tough, and practical – he highlights courses of action for the best and worst-case scenarios. One to have on your side”.
Chambers Europe Law Directory
- Advocacy before specialist employment disputes fora
- Advising on partnership disputes
- Advising on unfair/wrongful dismissal and injunctions to restrain dismissals
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Jordanhill College School, 1984
- Glasgow University, 1990
- Admitted to Roll of Solicitors Law Society of Scotland, 1991
- Admitted to Roll of Solicitors Law Society of Ireland, 1996