Patrycja Zawirska is Partner – Founder of Zawirska Ruszczyk Gąsior radcowie pr. i adwokaci sp. p. – a Polish boutique law firm which is exclusively specialized in providing Labor and Employment Law advice to national and international businesses.
Patrycja specializes in complex reorganization and restructuring processes, managing relations with employee representatives and in working time matters. She has a vast experience in ‘sensitive’ disputes with employees (work accidents, discrimination, bullying/mobbing, breach of enterprise secrets and ethical rules). She represents Clients in court disputes in the scope of, e.g. terminating employment contracts and related claims, bullying/mobbing, discrimination, overtime, bonuses, etc.
Over the past ten years Patrycja has been consistently ranked in Chambers Europe Awards for Excellence. In 2020 she was ranked as “Band 3”. The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 recognized Patrycja Zawirska as a leading lawyer in Poland (Leading Individual).
- Reorganizations & Restructuring
- Human Resources Policies
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Discrimination & Sensitive Ethics Matters
- Accidents at Work and Occupational H&S
- Employment Disputes
- Warsaw Bar Association, 2011
- Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Law – PhD, 2011
- European University of Law and Administration in Warsaw, Faculty of Law, 2005