Marc Vogel is a Founding Partner of ARBOR Advocaten – a boutique law firm exclusively specialised in Dutch Employment and Labor Law.
Marc provides counsel to national and international business with operations in The Netherlands on a range of Employment and Labor Law matters. In particular, he has a wealth of experience advising on employment-related litigation, trade union negotiations, partnership agreements and senior executive matters.
He often speaks and teaches courses in person and online through webinars providing insights to corporate human resource professionals and counsel on the latest changes to employment and labour regulations which may impact their business. In addition, Marc is the creator of a website journal on Dutch employment law called The Office and he supports a number of entrepreneurs on strategic (legal) issues in their development of business internationally.
- Human Resource Policies
- Transfer of Business
- Transfers of People
- European Works Councils
- Restructurings & Reorganisations
- Amsterdam Employment Lawyers Association
- EELA – European Employment Lawyers Association
- VAAN – Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN)
- Vereniging Corporate Litigation
- VVA – Employment Law Association
- University of Amsterdam – J.D. 1987