Managing Annual Leave: 5 things Every Employer Must Know
We want to welcome you to the 33rd edition of our HR ROUNDTABLE on
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲: 𝟱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
Are you feeling frustrated that summer is around the corner and annual leave becomes a hot topic once again but you still don’t know how to manage annual leave? Then this session is for YOU. Sign up and find out more about:
1. How to plan annual leave?
2. When and how can employees carry over annual leave entitlements?
3. Does an employee automatically lose his acquired rights to paid annual leave because he did not apply for leave?
4. What happens when the employee receives paid annual leave in advance but then resigns?
5. Does the employer need to allow untaken holidays to be carried over into the next leave year when the employee has been on sickness absence?
With 17+ years of experience in employment law, Andreea is valued for the passion she puts into her work and especially for her capability of bringing innovative solutions.
Clients call her “THE labour law expert who combines her expertise with great negotiation skills.”
Please ask for an invitation here:
Kindly note that the number of participants is limited to 12 HR Managers.
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘙 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦?
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘙 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘏𝘙 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘙 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳’𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 “𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦” 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵-𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘶, 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘙 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯-𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘴.