Doyle Clayton has been ranked in 3 categories by the independent international legal guide Chambers UK 2017:
- Employment: Senior Executive
- Immigration: Companies & Executives
In their words:
WHAT THE TEAM IS KNOWN FOR
Specialist firm acting for employers and employees, and known for its work representing senior executives. Adept at handling complex litigation, including that relating to restrictive covenants and High Court injunctions. Advises a wide spectrum of clients from the insurance, retail and charities sectors.
Provides outstanding service to both employers and individuals across the full spectrum of employment law. Also able to assist with areas including benefits and share schemes, pensions and immigration. Specialist expertise representing clients in the finance and insurance industries.
In the field of Immigration the firm advises a range of employers from sectors including insurance, technology and the financial services. The firm has strong experience of the PBS, including Tier 1 and Tier 2. Also works with entrepreneurs.
- “They have successfully grown into a full-service boutique employment firm acting for individuals and employers.”
- “They are a fantastic team and firm to work with.”
- “They are highly professional and cost-effective, and deliver quality work.”
- “They are professional, approachable and always keep to agreed timelines and deal with queries quickly and efficiently.”
- “They are commercial in their approach and outlook, extremely responsive and I always feel they are adding value to the debate.”
- Peter De Maria advises senior executives and directors on a wide range of employment and partnership issues. He is especially recognised for his work on restrictive covenant enforcement and has represented clients in complex High Court litigation.
- Peter Doyle represents both employers and senior executives. He regularly provides expert advice on restrictive covenants, team moves and complex TUPE matters. One client comments: “He is a great litigator – he is someone I have a lot of confidence in.”
- Darren Clayton offers sophisticated advice to both employers and employees, with significant experience in restrictive covenants and TUPE matters. He is also noted for handling senior executive exits. One client notes that he “focuses on the business outcomes and any subsequent potential risks.”
- Owen Jones “is always incredibly professional and understanding. He explains everything in a concise manner and I’m never left needing to ask questions,” notes an impressed client. He specialises in the PBS and sponsorship licence compliance.
- Piers Leigh-Pollitt is called a “beacon for common sense and pragmatism in difficult situations”by clients. His work includes data protection, restrictive covenant and TUPE matters, and he represents employers and individual clients in the finance, pharmaceutical and insurance sectors.
- Sources say James Anderson is “a very knowledgeable and pragmatic partner whose patience is unlimited, and who offers a superior level of support to clients.” He is particularly known for his work on employment-related litigation.
- Tina Wisener leads the firm’s Reading-based employment team. Impressed clients say: “She’s amazing, she’s so commercial and so responsive,” and add that “she’s fantastic, a great technical lawyer.”
For more information visit Doyle Clayton