Hans GrafSwitzerland, Graf & Partner
Hans Graf is the Founding Partner and Managing Partner of Graf & Partner – a Swiss boutique law firm based in Zürich, which provides Employment and Labor Law counsel to national and international companies.
Hans has a wealth of experience advising on a wide range of Employment and Labor Law matters such as employment contracts, directives, executive contracts, incentive and benefit schemes, individual and collective dismissals, restructurings and reorganisations, as well as representation in court proceedings.
- Employment Litigation
- Human Resource Policies
- Individual & Collective Dismissals
- Restructurings & Reorganizations
- ABA – American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Zurich Bar Association
- University of Chicago Law School – LL.M 1991
- University of Berne – PhD 1986
- University of Berne – JD magna cum laude 1984