ALTENBURG Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht is a German boutique law firm which is exclusively specialized in providing Labor and Employment Law counsel to national and international businesses.
The firm, with offices in Munich, Berlin, and Hamburg, advises and represents companies on all areas of employment law including:
- Boards of Directors
- Collective Agreements & Bargaining
- Data Protection
- Day to Day Counsel for Employers
- Dismissals : Individual & Collective
- Employment Contracts : Full & Part Time
- Labour Litigation
- Restructurings & Reorganisations
- Retirement Benefits
- Senior Executives
- Social Security
- Temporary Employee Supply
- Transfers of Business
- Works Constitution Law
ALTENBURG, which provides legal services on the highest level of expertise, aims to develop and achieve, together with clients, pragmatic and commercially viable solutions.
ALTENBURG is recognized at the national and international levels for its work in the field of Germen Employment & Labour Law by leading independent legal research guides such:
- Much-lauded boutique boasting a varied employment practice, praised by sources for its strength in the local markets of Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. Particularly adept in contentious matters, regularly trying cases before the Federal Labour Court. Offers additional capacity in collective bargaining agreements and employee leasing.Market commentators acknowledge ALTENBURG’s standing in the market, with one calling the firm “a very good boutique.”
– Chambers Europe 2017
- … this firm recommended for employment is broadening its foundations….with its expertise in precedent issues related to collective bargaining….the firm proved it is fit for the future. The partners boast strong networks and are called in by other firms with no employment expertise as well as insolvency administrators. “Altenburg is a success story,” praised a competitor.
– JUVE 2016
- “The lawyers explain the business options and make suggestions, and we are never unaware of what we should do. It is a very suitable firm for a board of directors”….“I would praise the very detailed advice with respect to potential risks and the very good preparation of Labour Court proceedings.”
– Chambers Europe 2016
- “The six partners and ten associates of Altenburg Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht advise in all areas of labor law, including connected areas like social security and corporate law. The majority of the staff is based in Munich; however, additional offices are located in Berlin and Hamburg.”
– Legal 500 Deutschland 2016
- “Expanding employment boutique advising on the full spectrum of collective and individual labour law issues. Areas of particular strength include collective agreements and works constitution law.”
– Chambers Europe 2015
- “A recommended specialist employment firm whose concept… is bearing fruit: a mix of partners who are already established in their regional markets in a broad range of employment issues, and the possibility of pooling interoffice staff for large projects. The firm … advises its regular clients on international issues (e.g. regarding management) through the European employment law network ELLINT – a successful step towards establishing itself as an alternative to large firms. Strengths: Employment related to corporate rescue/insolvency; employee data protection.
– JUVE 2015
Our ELLINT Representatives:
For more information visit www.altenburg.net